Tank-less water heaters are the most preferred type of heating equipments and are getting more famous than the hot water tank Edmonton. Before you select water heater of your choice, you need to take a look at the various advantages and disadvantages of both the tank options that are available in the market. Thanks to the technological advancements, you now have many options to choose from that gives you a freedom to have both the tank-less and the hot water tanks according to the size and specifications you want.
Before you select the heater of your choice, you must go through the features that are available with each of the option. Storage water heaters have certain advantages that set them apart from the tank-less water heaters. Here in this article, we are going to list down the advantages and benefits, both of them have on offer.
Advantages of Tank-Less Water Heater
Tank-less water heaters have specific set of advantages and they are as follows:
• Once you invest in a good quality tank-less water heater, then you can expect the service for more than 15 years. Many heaters come with a warranty on the exchanger ranging from 5-15 years depending on the model you are purchasing. Long warranty period means you can be tension free from all the maintenance.
• Replacement of the tank-less water heater is less labour intensive as compared to the installation. So if anything goes wrong with the heater, the replacement cost is very minimal and you don’t have to spend too much on the fitment alone.
• Many of the models available in the market have an option to switch on only when the water is running through them. This helps you save a lot on the electricity bills in the longer runs.
• You are not limited by the quantity of the water. You can use as much of the water as you want and there is no lag in the heating.
• You can also plumb together two or more of the tank-less water heater units to have more supply of the water. This is particularly useful for the commercial usage.
Advantages of Storage Water Heater
• Storage water heaters consume less electricity as compared to the tank-less water heaters. As you heat up the water at one go, the unit is not switched on to heat the water every time the tap is opened.
• It requires less complicated plumbing and you can use the normal pipes for the water outlet and inlet.
• You have an option to choose from several sizes and you can choose to store large quantity of water for longer duration of time.
• Even when there is a shortage of power, the availability of the storage tank means you can have the hot water every time.
• It is lot more easy to maintain and offers you a years of life.
24 Hour Hot Water Tank Experts
The mere thought of your shower spewing out cold water on a chilly morning is horrible. But, this can happen to anyone, even you, if you won’t give much attention to your water tank and don’t get it serviced regularly. We repair, service and install Hot Water Tanks in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain and Leduc.
Emergency Plumbing and Hot Water Tanks, Call Now 587 405 3123